Please type or print your answers. If the application is illegible, it will be returned to you.
Proof of acceptance or current student enrollment from the above school is required before funds being released to the college or university.
Attach proof of GPA. Your most recent official school transcript required.
List the name of any college you have attended and type of degree received.
List expenses you expect to incur per semester or quarter: (Approximate figures acceptable)
Please answer the following question:
• What are your educational and professional goals and objectives?
• How has attending college impacted your life?
• The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
• Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
• This question must be at least 1-2 pages, typed, double-spaced, and 12 pt / Time New Roman font. Please ensure your essay contains no grammatical errors.
A. The following items must be attached to this application for the application to qualify to be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
B. Your application will not be considered if these items are not attached to this application. (No exceptions.)
C. Circle “YES” or “NO” to be sure you have attached each item as required.
STATEMENT OF ACCURACY
I hereby affirm that all the above-stated information provided by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I also consent that my picture may be taken and used for any purpose deemed necessary to promote the Foundation’s scholarship program.
I hereby understand that if chosen as a scholarship recipient, according to Anniston Community EducationFoundation Scholarship policy, I must provide evidence of enrollment/registration at the post-secondary institution of my choice before scholarship funds can be awarded.
"Empowering youth in the designated area with need based Educational Resources."